Advanced Certificate Program in Financial Accounting and Taxation (ACPFAT)
For Candidates Aspiring For Growth In Their Careers we offer this Advanced Level Certification From ACPFAT.
Every Candidate Passing Assessment Will Earn a Certificate From GAIT Infotech and an additional Certificate from Tally Education Pvt. Ltd.
ACPFAT Will Help Certified Candidate Take A Significant Shift In The Career And Prepares To Handle Mid-Level Positions In An Organization.
This course ACPFAT is aimed to bridge the gap between education and employment. We ensure to produce industry-ready professionals as an asset to any organization! This course provides professionalism not just in accounting ability but also in other fields such as computer operation, business communication, personality development, advance taxation and sales management.
This course ACPFAT is designed to help students become qualified Accounting Professionals proficient in Tally Prime.
Computers-Basics, Tally Essential, Tally Professional, Advanced Excel, Cyber Security, Advance Computers, Professional Personality Development Skills. Gait Infotech is one of the Best Tally Institute in UdaipurWho should do this course?
- For Anyone who want to be Professional Accountant, Manager.
- Minimum qualification requirement 10+2 Pass
- Anyone from Commerce or non-Commerce background can join this course
What You Will Learn With ACPFAT?
Fundamentals of Computer
Advance Computers for Professionals
Your Opportunity to be Industry - Recognized with Tally Education
Training on how to do more with TallyPrime
- Fundamentals of computers
- introduction to Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Internet concepts
- web browsers
- introduction to HTML.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Introduction to TallyPrime
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions
- Generating Financial Statement and MIS Reports
- Data Security
- Company Data Management
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Complete GST Training
- GST LAW, GST Billing, GST Calculation
- GST Ruturn Filing, Re-conciliation
- Complete e-Invoice and e-way bill managment
- Interest Calculation
- Manufacturing Process- Job Work
- Job Costing
- Advanced Banking Transactions
- Connectivity Features in TallyPrime using Tally.NET
- Recording Advanced GST Transaction
- Recording Advanced TDS Transactions
- Tax Collected at Source
- Payroll and Income Tax
- Introduction: Excel Formulas
- Excel Formula Syntax
- Writing Efficient Formulas with Fixed & Relative References
- Common Excel Error Types
- Formula Auditing: Trace Precedents & Dependents
- Formula Auditing: Evaluate Formula & Error Checking (PC Only)
- Navigating Excel Worksheets with Ctrl Shortcuts
- Saving Time with Function Shortcuts
- Accessing Tools with Alt Key Tips
- PRO TIP: Creating Drop-Down Menus with Data Validation
- Congrats, you are a Developer!
- HOMEWORK: Excel Formulas
- Cyber security landscape (an in-depth overview)
- Managing and monitoring network cyber security attacks
- Computer forensics (tracing attacks)
- Malware and advanced persistent threats
- Vulnerability management and Pentesting
- Self-Learning and Practice Sessions
Advance Computer Course in Udaipur
If you're new to computers or just want to update your skills, you've come to the right place. Here you can update your skills and build a career in IT Industry. We are one of the Best Advance Computer Course service provider in Udaipur.
- About This Tutorial: Learn what's covered in this course.
- What is a Computer? Learn what a computer is and how it functions. Hardware vs. software, different types of computers-Desktop computers-Laptop computers-Tablet computers-Servers PC and Mac
- Basic Parts of a Computer: Learn the basic parts of a computer, including the monitor, computer case, and Keyboard, mouse, and power cord. Printers, Scanners, Speakers/headphones, Microphones, Web cameras, Game controllers and joysticks, Digital cameras, Mobile phones, MP3 players, tablet computers, and other devices.
- Buttons and Ports on a Computer: Learn the various ports and buttons on a computer. buttons, ports, and slots, connection ports, specific devices, color codes, FireWire, Thunderbolt, and HDMI
- Inside a Computer: Learn what's inside a computer.
- The motherboard is the computer's main circuit board, CPU/processor, processor's speed-megahertz (MHz)- gigahertz (GHz) RAM (random access memory), Hard Drive / Solid State Drive, Power supply unit,
- Expansion cards: PCI (peripheral component interconnect) cards
- Video card: GPU (graphics processing unit) Sound card: Motherboard integrated sound Card
- Network card: Ethernet cable or through a wireless connection (often called Wi-Fi).
- Bluetooth card (or adapter): wireless network card communication with wireless keyboards, mouse, and printers
- Laptop Computers: Learn more about laptop computers and how they differ from traditional desktop computers.
- Mobile Devices: Learn how mobile devices work. Tablet computers, E-readers, Smartphones
- Understanding Operating Systems: Get a better understanding of operating systems and how they function. Operating system (OS), central processing unit (CPU), memory, and storage Microsoft Windows, mac OS, and Linux. Graphical user interface or GUI (pronounced gooey)
- Understanding Applications: Better understand applications and how they work. Word processors, Web browsers, Media players, Games
- Setting Up a Computer: Learn know how to set up a computer. Unpack the monitor and computer case, monitor cable, monitor port
- Getting Started with Your First Computer: Get started with your first computer.
- Getting to Know the OS: Get to know your computer's operating system. Microsoft Windows and mac OS. Graphical user interface (GUI) File Explorer (also known as Windows Explorer), Navigation pane, Trash can—or Recycle Bin Adjusting your computer's settings.
- Connecting to the Internet: Learn how to get online and start using the Internet. Internet service providers (ISPs): Dial-up Internet uses your phone line, DSL service uses a broadband connection, Cable service connects to the Internet via cable TV
- Getting Started with the Internet: Learn how to get started with and navigate the Internet. Navigating websites, hyperlinks, URL, Email, Social media, Internet Safety, Internet Basics, Search Better
- Understanding the Cloud: Gain a greater understanding of the cloud and how it works. the cloud, cloud computing, or cloud storage, access remotely, web-based email service, such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail, Dropbox and Google Drive, File sharing, Backing up data Web applications—or web apps—that run in the cloud, Google Docs
- For Anyone new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from a previous version
- For Anyone looking to improve their productivity by mastering MS Office
- Learn the essential and advanced Microsoft Office Skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Access
- Learn practical methods to backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets and never lose data
- Effectively use autofill and flash fill so you are more productive in Microsoft Excel.
- Discover the essentials of using formulas and functions in Excel
- Discover how to create stunning charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data in Excel
- Discover new features in PowerPoint 2019 including Icons and 3D Models
- Learn how to insert shapes, graphics and pictures to add some "zing" to your PowerPoint
- Add charts, graphs and tables to your PowerPoint presentation information in a non-text format
- For this Ultimate Microsoft Office course, we’ve bundled together best-selling titles into one huge value offering
- You get advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access and a comprehensive grounding in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft OneNote
- Keeping Your Computer Clean: Use these tips to keep your computer clean. Basic cleaning tips.
- 17 Protecting Your Computer: Employ these strategies to keep your computer well protected from threats. Knowledge of potential threats, including viruses, malware, and hard drive failure Safeguarding against malware: viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and spyware, Antivirus Software Backup copies of all of your files (or just the important ones) on an external hard drive or an online backup service. Other maintenance techniques: Delete files, Run the Disk Defragmenter, Run a Disk Cleanup
- 18 Creating a Safe Workspace: Learn tips for creating a safe space at work. Avoiding strain and injury
- Basic Troubleshooting Techniques: Learn these basic troubleshooting techniques.
General tips to keep in mind, the process of elimination, closing and reopening the program
Problem: Power button will not start computer
Problem: An application is running slowly
Problem: An application is frozen
Problem: All programs on the computer run slowly
Problem: The computer is frozen
Problem: The mouse or keyboard has stopped working
Problem: The sound isn't working
Problem: The screen is blank
Solving more difficult problems
- How to Use Your Computer's Built-in Help: Learn how to use your computer's built-in help function.
- Learning a New Program: Use these tips for learning a new program, whatever it may be. Look for similarities with programs you've used, Check for hidden toolbars or panels, Use the help feature
- Bringing Your Files with You: Learn how you can bring your computer files and folders with you wherever you go. USB drive- USB port, Cloud storage, Backing Up Your Files. Safely remove a USB drive
- Using Accessibility Features: Here's how to use your computer's various accessibility functions.
Features for blind or low-vision computer users, such as text-to-speech
Features for deaf or low-hearing computer users: Closed-captioning
Features for limited-mobility computer users: Keyboard shortcuts
Web accessibility, Screen magnifiers, Alternative keyboards, Switch-adapted peripherals: Switch devices
Professional Personality Development Skills
If you're new to job/work industry or just want to update your skills, you've come to the right place
International Communication skills
- Verbal Communication – what we say and how we say it;
- Non-Verbal Communication – what we communicate without words, for example through body language, or tone of voice.
- Listening Skills – how we interpret both the verbal and non-verbal messages sent by others.
- Verbal Communication
- Effective Speaking
- Making a speech
- in Conversation
- Body Language
- Facial Expression,
- Para-language, or Voice Signals
- Personal Presentation
- Personal Appearance
- Active Listening
- Effective Listening
- Listening Misconceptions
- Questioning Skills
- Types of Questions
- Building Rapport
- Interview Skills
- Provide feedback effectively
- Groups and Teams
Duration of course
6 Months course for 600 hours approximately (theory + Practice)
3hr 30min Monday - to - Saturday
New Batch Starting Dates
1st of every month and 16th of every month.
Timing options to choose from:
8:00 AM till 11:30 AM
11:45 AM till 3:15 PM
3:30 PM till 7:00 PM